- Compiled as Universal Binary for M1 Chips (untested but it seems to open in x86 Intel)
- Crash opening files should be fixed.
- New projects try to set the Cue Point keyboard shortcuts to 1-7. If any of the customised shortcuts on the left side are already using any number between 1-7 no shortcuts are created
- The button called ‘button’ in the delete Cue Point types confirmation dialog is removed.
- Double click in cue points list no longer draws popups out of bounds.
- Pause playback for label entry default changed to False.
Looking for a previous version?