- MA3/2 export: New executor export option ‘Top’ will create a two-cue, self-releasing sequence that will trigger the Top at every CuePoint.
- MA3/2 export: The executor export option ‘Temp’ will now create a Temp ‘Unpress’ that obeys the CuePoint’s fade time. If the fade time is 0s, the default will be 0.5s.
- MA3/2 export: When exporting multiple tracks, an offset is available so that the imported sequences can be organised in the pool.
- Eos export: Labels are now correctly displayed in the Eos Show Control tab.
- Pixera export: The overall workflow of the Pixera export has improved.
- Chamsys export: Compatibility issues resolved.
- Keyboard Shortcuts window now has shortcuts for labelling the current CuePoint and setting the fade time.
- Alt-Drag now duplicates selected CuePoints
- Control-Drag now controls playhead follow dependent on the Preference setting.
- Entering a + sign as the CuePoint fade time will enter the time interval until the next CuePoint.
- CueID incremental offset. For example, entering “201+10” will increment the following cues as 201, 211, 221 etc.
- Show Current Project in Finder functionality added in the File menu.
- Right-click option added in Recent Files list to Show in Finder.
- MA3 Timecode Import: Optimising importing of MA3 timecode objects.
- Importing media with more than 2 audio channels was not possible in the previous version.
- The Pre-Roll setting was not being correctly recalled into the track edit menu.
- Dual Waveform functionality is now working correctly.
- Trying to export files before the project had been saved was crashing the application.
- Numerous bug fixes to improve overall stability.
Please note that project files saved in v1.2+ are not backwards compatible with v1.1
v1.2.2 New/Enhanced Features
- Audio interfaces
- Multi-track audio
- Media Line-up Mode
- Waveform zooming
- Text overlay
- Import from CSV / Reaper / MA2 & MA3 Timecode
- LTC Preroll
- Improved LTC output routing and generator
- OSC input
- Streamdeck template
- MA3 OSC Macros
- Manual Cue ID Improvements
- Split Fade times
- Disguise export
- Pixera export
- CuePilot export
- QLab 4&5 export
- Unreal export – Marked frames to level sequence
- Scrubbing Audio Options
- Direct entry and arrow/tab-key navigation in Cue/Label/Fade columns
- Right-Click menu for media visibility toggle
- Save As bundle project
- New track edit window
- Improved handling of missing media and offline files.
- Licence activation improvements
- Many bug fixes and improvements
Looking for a previous version?